Wednesday 14 September 2011

assalamualaikum..
In the Name of Allah. The Most Gracious The Most Merciful <3

okaayy...
i am totally giddy right now
just now checking on my 'muka buku' andd guess what..>,<
on the section 'you may know' 
'muka buku' randomly put one of my crush as a suggestion (o)_(0)
and i being me...
just go @#$%$%&FF*^6& andd fighting with thought  <ottoke?>
should i add him or not??
butt..dah janji with him xkan add dye..
add, not, add, not, add, not
lastly...
NOT ADD -__-'
that's me being me..never stoop that low for a mere crush although my heart refused!
sad..i know but what can i do..
egoist..maybe or is it bcoz im too shy...hohoho..yelah sangat kan..
seeing that this is not the first time im positing things like this,
how pathetic my life is ...;(




and now im in dilemma should i refresh the page or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment